More editing software to be supported?

general questions about Neat Video
sirius

More editing software to be supported?

Post by sirius »

We, not being so lucky that our video editing software supports Neat plugin, are curious to hear if any new versions are in the pipeline. I.e. will more editing software be added to the list shortly, or should we invest in one of those already compatible with Neat?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

We work on versions for new hosts but I wouldn't promise anything at this point because each new host is always unpredictable. It may not support all required functionality or its developers may be not very cooperative when an issue is discovered.. Unfortunately, such things happen.

So, if you need something to do the job soon, I recommend try start with the least expensive options like VirtualDub + Neat Video. If your regular video editing software is something else and not yet supported, you can at least pre-process your footage in VirtualDub + Neat Video before bringing it to your regular editor. Another possibility would be to use one of the hosts that we support for a long time. That usually ensures that most potential issues like compatibility between host and plug-in or plug-in-side compensation for host bugs have already been resolved and applied.

Vlad