Why is my picture divided in quadrants?

general questions about Neat Image
unutilisateur

Why is my picture divided in quadrants?

Post by unutilisateur »

As I was in need of a noise reduction software, I searched the Internet for recommendations. Following these recommendations, I installed on my Windows XP computer the Demo version of "Neat Image v7 standalone."

As I loaded my first 'jpg' file into 'Neat Image,' I noticed that my picture appeared as divided in four quadrants. (It does not appear like that on any of my other 'jpg' viewers.) Is this a feature of the Demo version or am I doing something wrong?
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please send a screenshot of that to support [at] neatimage.com, we will check if that is normal behaviour of Neat Image.

Thank you,
Vlad
GoneToPlaid

Re: Why is my picture divided in quadrants?

Post by GoneToPlaid »

unutilisateur wrote:As I was in need of a noise reduction software, I searched the Internet for recommendations. Following these recommendations, I installed on my Windows XP computer the Demo version of "Neat Image v7 standalone."

As I loaded my first 'jpg' file into 'Neat Image,' I noticed that my picture appeared as divided in four quadrants. (It does not appear like that on any of my other 'jpg' viewers.) Is this a feature of the Demo version or am I doing something wrong?
Look at the view settings which are available when clicking on the viewer mode button which is just to the right of the zoom level button. Both buttons are located at the bottom left of the image window. Try setting the viewer mode button to Normal.