Cannot install Pro Plugin on new Mac Pro late 2013

general questions about Neat Image
rogerthephotographer

Cannot install Pro Plugin on new Mac Pro late 2013

Post by rogerthephotographer »

The Neat Image Pro plugin for Photoshop cannot be installed on my new Mac Pro. The installer keeps asking for NVIDIA driver. There is NO NVIDIA card in this machine, but two FirePro D500 graphics processors.

I've tried to install the latest NVIDIA drivers just for the fun of it. Ain't working either… the installer simply keeps telling me that the CUDA driver is damaged or something.

What do I do, short of ditching Neat Image which I like a lot?

Thanks for any help.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please collect all error messages you receive from the installer, also the install log if available (usually it is available in the end of the installation process) and send them to support [at] neatimage.com for analysis. I am sure will find a way to fix that problem.

Thank you,
Vlad
rogerthephotographer

Post by rogerthephotographer »

NITeam wrote:Please collect all error messages you receive from the installer, also the install log if available (usually it is available in the end of the installation process) and send them to support [at] neatimage.com for analysis. I am sure will find a way to fix that problem.

Thank you,
Vlad
Thanks Vlad for the prompt reply. I will try to reinstall again after my workday and will send all the relevant info to support. :-)