Neat Image as a plug-in in Photoshop

general questions about Neat Image
Canalog

Neat Image as a plug-in in Photoshop

Post by Canalog »

Howdy!
Can Neat Image be installed as a plug-in feature in Photoshop? I mean when I have an image open in Photoshop, and my final touch to the image would be a good noise reduction - besides, I would prefer doing the noise reduction in Neat image instead of using Photoshop´s own noise suppression...

i.e....that I just somewhere in Photoshop could click on a button "Open in Neat Image" and quickly get the image to appear in Neat Image´s interface to reduce the noise, and the save as IMG_ 123.filtered.tif ?
My eqipment: MacBookPro with OS 10.14 Mojave, Photoshop 20.0.3, Neat Image 8.3.5 (64-bit)
Looking forward t a reply on my first post!
/Canalog
emmrecs

Re: Neat Image as a plug-in in Photoshop

Post by emmrecs »

Hi.

You've actually posted to the Neat VIDEO support forum, rather than the Neat IMAGE forum. Perhaps a forum admin will move your post.

However, the simple answer to your question is, Yes. Neat Image will be available as a plug-in in PS, accessed by whatever means PS makes plug-ins available to users. (I don't have PS so can't tell you the exact "route".)

HTH
Canalog

Post by Canalog »

For the attention of the forum administrator:

I just received the below reply, can you please move my posts and replies to the correct community, i.e. Neat Image community?

"You've actually posted to the Neat VIDEO support forum, rather than the Neat IMAGE forum. Perhaps a forum admin will move your post."

Regards
Canalog
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please see this guide, it shows how the plug-in works in Photoshop.
Canalog

Post by Canalog »

Thank you NITeam, the guide will be very useful for me!

It is only a little disappointing that I have to pay roughly 35 dollars to get the plug in version...since I already am licensed for the home standalone version 8.3.5 of this excellent noise reduction software, a free change to the plug-in version would have been much appreciated.

If I earlier had realized this I wouldn´t have bought standalone version from the beginning, the Photoshop plug-in version would have been quite sufficient for me.

Anyway, we will see if I continue with the standalone then.
Best regards
Canalog
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

For purchase/licensing questions please kindly contact sales.

Thank you.