New version not working.

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image
Andres Bonilla

New version not working.

Post by Andres Bonilla »

Good morning,

I just downloaded the new version of Neat Image on my computer with Windows XP, I opened several files TIFF and JPG they all say that the selection was not uniform with Y,Cr,CB channels, I used auto profile with mixed results but I also noticed that the working color space is grey out. I love your program and I used it a lot, is a bug? I never had any problems with the older versions.

Thanks,

Andres Bonilla
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Hi,

Please do not worry about that warning about not uniform Y,Cr,CB channels. As long as you select an area with visible noise for profiling, the results should good. If those warnings are not helping you select a good area, you can disable them in Options.

The working color space selection is disabled in Standard mode. You normally don't need to change it from YCrCb (the correct space for all color images), but if you want to change it then you can switch to Advanced mode (menu Tools | Advanced mode). Not bug.

Vlad
Andres Bonilla

Post by Andres Bonilla »

NITeam wrote:Hi,

Please do not worry about that warning about not uniform Y,Cr,CB channels. As long as you select an area with visible noise for profiling, the results should good. If those warnings are not helping you select a good area, you can disable them in Options.

The working color space selection is disabled in Standard mode. You normally don't need to change it from YCrCb (the correct space for all color images), but if you want to change it then you can switch to Advanced mode (menu Tools | Advanced mode). Not bug.

Vlad
Thank you very much!