Displaying calibration target in a multi-monitor environment

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image
enigmatic_user

Displaying calibration target in a multi-monitor environment

Post by enigmatic_user »

Hi,

I just wanted to start building a profile and chose "Display target". Obviously there's a problem in multi-monitor environments:

My primary monitor has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 px. The secondary monitor is placed on the right side and has a resolution of 1024 x 1280 px (upright format), the third monitor is placed on the left side and has a resolution of 1024 x 1280 px. A little bit more than a half of the target is shown on the primary monitor, the rest on the secondary monitor. That's not exactly ideal for shooting from the monitor(s)... :wink:

Yes, I know, I can save the target to a file and display it using a different viewer, but of course it would be more convenient do let Neat Image display it directly (and I guess it shouldn't be the way I discribed anyway), so it would be nice if this little bug could be corrected some time.

Cheers,
Jan
You have moved the mouse. Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you for reporting, we will check that and try to fix this problem.

Vlad
enigmatic_user

Post by enigmatic_user »

NITeam wrote:we will check that and try to fix this problem.
Thanks! :)

I forgot to mention that I'm using Windows 7, I guess that could be an interesting information for you.

Cheers,
Jan
You have moved the mouse. Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

It is quite possible that we have already fixed that problem in the most recent build. Please re-download and re-install the current build of the plug-in and check if it still displays the target incorrectly.

Thank you,
Vlad
enigmatic_user

Post by enigmatic_user »

NITeam wrote:It is quite possible that we have already fixed that problem in the most recent build.
Oh, indeed - sorry! :oops: I had looked for the version number before posting (I already had version 7.3 installed), but not for the build date.

Next time I'll be more attentive. :wink:

Cheers,
Jan