Rendered Frames not consistant

questions about practical use of Neat Video, examples of use
Marv

Rendered Frames not consistant

Post by Marv »

I’ve run into a problem, the results are not consistant between frames (7 sec clip, fixed night shot taken from top of Mountain looking at Aurora moving in sky and another Mt skyline and trees ). I’ve tried standard and custom settings and for one set-up frame it’s great… but most of the the surronding frames get moddled or artifacts on me and different frames moddle/artifact differently. The poor trees change shape as well. :cry:

This is the first time I've used Neat Video.
Whats the trick to have consistant frames? :?:

Marv.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

The main trick is to correctly build the noise profile for your clip. When the built/used noise profile does not correspond to the actual noise in the clip then artifacts are possible. It is important to correctly build the profile.

In any case, I could check your clip within your project to see the described effect itself, to check what is causing it (could be an incorrectly built profile, could be something else) and then to suggest a solution.
Can you e-mail me (or send a download link for) the project with that clip and with NV already added so that I could directly render the project and get the results you are describing?

Thank you,
Vlad
Marv

Post by Marv »

Vlad... glad too. I can email you the test Proj?
Can you give me an email that I can put an attachment on? You can use hsp@surfbest.net for me.

Marv.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please e-mail it to the contact e-mail address.

Thank you,
Vlad