Preview frames in the gui not showing correctly when entered from the beginning of the clip

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
lansing

Preview frames in the gui not showing correctly when entered from the beginning of the clip

Post by lansing »

I'm using Virtualdub2, normally when we enter the gui window from vd, on the bottom of the window, it will have the a list of previous, current and next frames for preview, where the current frame is in the middle. But when I entered the gui from the very beginning of the clip (1st - 6th frame), the current frame in the preview didn't match what I was currently looking at.
NVTeam

Re: Preview frames in the gui not showing correctly when entered from the beginning of the clip

Post by NVTeam »

That is by design, to make all adjacent frames available in the plug-in.
lansing

Re: Preview frames in the gui not showing correctly when entered from the beginning of the clip

Post by lansing »

I'm talking about the display of the frames in the gui. When I enter the gui on the first frame, I should be seeing that same frame as it, and on the previewed frames on the bottom, there should not be any frame on the left side of the centered (current) frame because there is no previous frames.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

We decided to show all frames from the beginning of the clip and then place the current frame in the middle of that set. It is different than the frame selected in VD itself. This is done by our design decision. We decided that this offers better experience overall.