Premiere Pro freezing all the time

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
this_is_neat

Premiere Pro freezing all the time

Post by this_is_neat »

After installing neat, I have nothign but freezes and crashes all the time.
This problem is with both versions of the plugin. I have also tried this on two different computers, intel i9/nvidia rtx2080 and Ryzen 7 2700x / Radeon rX580

I'm trying to denoise 4k and 5K video.

So, when I add the plugin, I click prepare, and the program freezes for a while. 1/2 times after a couple minutes it becomes usable again.
When I click adjust noise profile, freeze again, 1/3 times, after a couple minutes it becomes usable again.
If I manage to get through all that, once I get back to the timeline, and try to click on something else, the program freezes again and 1/2 times becomes usable again after a little while.

Sometimes when re-opening the file, the whole project just freezes up after I click on anything in the sequence.

After all that, when rendering in media encoder, the computer often freezes, or crashes the entire system, even with nothing else running.

This is pretty unusable for me, and it wastes a lot of time.

Now, sometimes, even when loading premiere pro the whole program is freezing sometimes too (opening without a project). A re-install seems to fix this issue.
Last edited by this_is_neat on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
this_is_neat

Re: Premiere Pro freezing all the time

Post by this_is_neat »

I currently have a project, that I literally can't do anything with anymore, it opens and seems to work but freezes when I try to do anything, like turn off neat video or re-save the file.
NVTeam

Re: Premiere Pro freezing all the time

Post by NVTeam »

Please open Neat Video window, go to its menu Tools > Preferences > Performance
and make a screenshot of that window. Please send it to support [at] neatvideo.com for analysis.

Please also create a fresh new test project with just one clip and one effect (Neat Video)
and verify that the problem is reproducible in that project.
Please let us know by e-mail at support [at] neatvideo.com.

Thank you.