Virtualdub HD-Video Monitor 1920x1200

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
phunkz

Virtualdub HD-Video Monitor 1920x1200

Post by phunkz »

I can load the video in VDub, but when i load the NEATVideo-Config-Screen its outside the monitors boundaries, because its on the side of the sample screen box.
If i close this sample screen box. The NeatVideo Screen stays outside of the monitor and cant be reached for me. Its modal to vdub and replies to all clicks to vdub with a ping. I have to shot vdub down to get rid of the app.
Keystroke like "return" dont work for me already.

Any idea?

phunkz

PS: I've red in another thread that NV-vdub will be updated in the unknown future this year. I bought my licence half a year ago. Are the any options to upgrade my vdub-licence to Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 64bit without buying a full licence?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please try the following:
1) after opening the "Neat Video Configuration" window with the "Select a frame" window, press the Tab key on the keyboard three times: Tab, Tab, Tab;
2) press the Enter key once; this should open the main window of the plug-in; work in that window to configure the filter; in the end, press the Apply button in the toolbar of the plug-in;
3) press the Tab key once;
4) press the Enter key once.

After that, you should be back to VD Filters window.

Hope this helps,
Vlad

P.S. Please contact sales [at] neatvideo.com for information about possible discounts for other versions of NV. Thank you.
phunkz

Post by phunkz »

Thanks for the quick answer.
Unfortunally it does not work. Ive tried after that lots of tabs interupted by returns. But no luck.

Additional Information: Windows 7 home, 64 bit.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Does your video card allows to make the desktop larger than the display resolution? Or can you enable a secondary display (even if there is no physical one) and extend your desktop there?

Vlad