AE support for MAC

suggest a way to improve Neat Video
Kuhar123

AE support for MAC

Post by Kuhar123 »

Is there any planned support for the Macintosh platform? After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Shake? AE's stock grain remove works, but I'm looking for something a little faster that retains a little more detail.

I see votes for Vegas and Edius versions, but none for either AE on the Mac or for FCP... Am I the only Macintosh user on the forum? I feel so alone.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Yes, we have plans about NV for several hosts on the Mac platform. In fact we already do some implementation work on this.

Thank you for your suggestions as well, I am adding votes for AE and FCP.

Vlad
baloutre

interested too!

Post by baloutre »

I'm really interested too in a mac final cut's plug'in!!!

Olivier :!:
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

I will let you know when we have something for final cut.

Vlad
Kuhar123

Neat Video 2.0 (Win) and Neat Image v4.3 (Universal Binary)

Post by Kuhar123 »

I see that the past month has been quite eventful. It appears as though Neat Video 2.0 for the windows platform has been released (April 19th) as well as a new version of Neat Image (v4.3) for Intel based Macintosh (March 21st).

Is there any chance that these two releases foreshadow the imminent release of a Neat Video plugin for the Macintosh platform (perhaps next month)? I'll help you beta test it ;-)
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

I cannot promise anything very soon but we do work on the Mac version.

I will let you know when we start beta-testing. :)

Vlad
Kuhar123

Just Checking In

Post by Kuhar123 »

Vlad,

It's been awhile since I last pestered you about a Macintosh version of Neat Video. So here I am, being a pest again... Just thought I'd make my presence known and remind you that there are more than a few devoted Mac users out there (myself included) who are very interested in Neat Video.

Kuhar

P.S. My offer to be a beta tester is still open ;-)
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Thank you, Kuhar, I appreciate your support.

Vlad
bryan

Post by bryan »

I just want to bump this thread and add my name to the list of people wanting to see neat image made for Final Cut Pro
Mr.Taco

Post by Mr.Taco »

Todays the first time i've heard of neat video and i can't wait for the mac version! I'm a FCP user as well!
rbilsbor

Post by rbilsbor »

I'd like to also voice my desire for a Mac version of the plugin ASAP -- especially now that Adobe's brought their video suite back to the Mac. I would love to be a beta tester -- have AE CS3, PPro CS3, and FCP 5.1. Let me know.

Best,
Ryan
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Thank you, Ryan, I will keep you in mind.

Vlad
rbilsbor

Post by rbilsbor »

Because there is no version of Neat Video for Mac yet, I am planning on purchasing the PC version and using on an older install of AE. When the Mac version comes out, is it possible to transfer the license my purchased PC copy of Neat Video to Mac? Thanks,

Ryan
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Yes, this is possible (provided the transfer is made to the same edition of NV).

Vlad
saliq

final cut pro user

Post by saliq »

Hi I am a Final Cut Pro user and would be interested in beta testing. Please go ahead and release this for the mac!

I have Neat Image for the mac and that works great by the way.

S.