Possibility to switch on/off the NeatVideo plugin

suggest a way to improve Neat Video
ritsmer

Possibility to switch on/off the NeatVideo plugin

Post by ritsmer »

I use the NeatVideo 2.0 plugin in Vegas.

It is so good, that I got addicted to it - and use it pretty much in all my videowork.

The stunnung and extensive work that this plugin does, is of course very CPU and time consuming, so therefore I edit and render my videos to near finish and then, at the very last, I add the NeatVideo for the last rendering.

If, however, I then want to edit the finished result all the editing/previewing etc is veeerrryyyy slow - and here is an idea: would it be possible to switch on/off the NeatVideo plugin - i.e. via a program or via an icon in the taskbar or... meaning that when it was switched off, then it did nothing and so made the editing and previewing much faster?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please remember that you can disable the effect of any filter/plug-in added to your project using the controls offered by Vegas itself. Please see the FX setup window (where you click [Configure] to open NV window). In the top of that FX setup window, you can clear the checkbox [v] Neat Video and Neat Video will not be active. You can re-enable it anytime later.

Vlad
ritsmer

Post by ritsmer »

Thanks. Just what I needed :)
Sorry that I myself did not know this feature in Vegas.