Size of field display in Config screen for interlaced video

suggest a way to improve Neat Video
dalemccl

Size of field display in Config screen for interlaced video

Post by dalemccl »

Enhancement Request:

With interlaced video, the NV config screen shows the two fields that comprise a frame, one field below the other (at least this is true in Vegas Pro - not sure about other hosts). The size of each field's display is small, which makes it more difficult to select areas for profiling (I know you can zoom). It also makes the original vs. filtered comparison harder to see the difference (because of the small size). Maximizing the Config window or dragging the edge of the window to make it larger does not change the size of the displayed fields, it just creates larger white borders around the display window.

The same is true of the controls on the right hand side of the Config window. When trying to view the line graph with the small squares, it would be nice the graph could be made larger when the config window is enlarged.

Maybe the small size is because my monitor is in 1920x1080 (but that is a common resolution, I think, -- it matches my high def video's resolution.)

In a future enhancement is it possible to make the size of the two displayed interlaced video fields, and the line graph, larger or at least user re-sizable so when the config window is maximized, or enlarged by dragging the edges, that the video display of the two fields and the line graph also enlarge? If it's not possible to do both the video display and the graph, then the video display would be the most preferable to enlarge.

Thanks.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Thank you for the suggestions.

I believe it is possible to enlarge the video right now, using the zoom indicator/selector in the left bottom part of the viewer (or using the mouse wheel).

Regarding the controls and graphs in the right part of the window, thank you for the suggestion. Hopefully that can be implemented in some way later.

Thank you,
Vlad
dalemccl

Post by dalemccl »

Thanks. I see the zoom control now. Using that to enlarge the display will make it much easier to make selections and to compare the original to the filtered.

And thanks for the fast responses to my questions. Great support!