Cannot download Neat Image Pro+ edition /Win

if regular e-mail contacts fail, contact us here
gerric

Cannot download Neat Image Pro+ edition /Win

Post by gerric »

Hello,

On Tuesday Jul 05 I ordered the program. A few minutes later I received the order number (U11581255), an hour later I got the eMail with the registration code.

When I tried the download I was linked to the page "Authorization required". This page gives some explanations why the download may not work but not really instructions how to solve the problem.

I sent eMails on July 05 and July 07 and asked for help but didn't get an answer. I tried to approach Neat Image thru Online Message Forum but didn't get any answer either.

Now I hope that this message will be read by someone within the NeatImageTeam.

I usually use the T-Online browser which is based on Microsoft's Internet Explorer. I switched off firewall and Virus scanner. I don't know of any other popup blocker. I tried a download with the original Internet Explorer. Always the same result: "Authorization required".

Please help!

Regards
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

gerric,

It is quite strange but we did not receive any e-mail from you. Must be a delivery problem.

Regarding the problem itself, it looks like your browsers are set to a higher-than-normal security level or they just kill the popup dialog that the browser should open to let you enter the logon information.

Please check the security settings in Internet Properties. Which option is selected in Custom Level...->User Authentification->Logon ? If it is "Anonymous logon", change it to the next setting. If this doesn't help still, please let me know and I will send you the software by e-mail.

Best regards,
Vlad
gerric

Post by gerric »

Hello,

thanks for your help. Meanwhile I downloaded the program and successfully installed it.

Regards
gerric