where's my license gone?

if regular e-mail contacts fail, contact us here
diaokecheng

where's my license gone?

Post by diaokecheng »

I paid for the software for Mac at 2006-05-31 but i have not received the license till now(2006-06-04).It is said the in the instruction that the license could be received usually in 24h.Anyway,where's my license gone?
by the way,my Swreg Order Number: U16984987
email:diaokecheng@163.com
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

We have been trying to deliver the registration to you using e-mail addresses you provided but unfortunately our e-mails bounced every time. Please advise an alternative e-mail address to deliver the registration data.

Thank you,
Vlad
diaokecheng

Post by diaokecheng »

thanks for your rapid reply
my alternative email addresses:
diaokecheng@hotmail.com
katson_diao@yahoo.com
hope these would work,thanks a lot!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I have re-sent the registration e-mail to both these addresses. Please confirm when you receive the e-mail on at least one of them.

Thank you,
Vlad
diaokecheng

excuse me!

Post by diaokecheng »

i have just reinstall the OS and the plug-in requires me to enter the name and S/N which i have forgotten completely.Would you please sent it to my email again? both addresses above are OK,thanks!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Done. Please back up the e-mail with your registration to avoid the same problem in the future.

Thanks,
Vlad
diaokecheng

Excuse me

Post by diaokecheng »

I am truly sorry that the message stored in my mailbox was deleted because they inactivated the mailbox that i haven't logged in for 6 month.So will u please send my serial num. again to my yahoo mailbox? i will appreciated that very much and promise i would keep it in a safe place, Thanks!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

For such kind of support, please contact support (at) neatimage.com by e-mail.

Thank you,
Vlad