Paid, got no e-mail or license key

if regular e-mail contacts fail, contact us here
laurabel

Paid, got no e-mail or license key

Post by laurabel »

I purchased the plug-in upgrade for OSX of Neat Image on July 18. The money has been drawn from my bank. I have received not a word, nor an answer to an e-mail, about my code or how to download the newer version. Need a response!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

We processed your order shortly after you placed it and sent you the download instruction to your e-mail address.

bellsouth.net often kills incoming e-mails without informing the user, it seems to be the case.

Please advise an alternative e-mail address, I will re-send the registration details there.

Thank you,
Vlad
laurabel

Post by laurabel »

Try sending to l.belg2@gmail.com

I don't know why Bellsouth (AT&T, really) didn't process it, though. I don't have problems with them. And I routinely check my junk folder for mail that shouldn't actually fall there.)
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you. I have just re-sent to both gmail and Bellsouth addresses. You will probably receive only one copy on gmail box. Bellsouth silently kills some e-mails.

Vlad
laurabel

Post by laurabel »

I got the instructions through e-mail from gmail. However, I can't log in. I'm using the user name and password I created for this forum. Is there something else I should try? (Have also tried just my name and the new registration code number. That doesn't work either.)
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

To log on to the download area you must use the license data that you have received today.

I have just tried to log on using the Name and Registration code from your license and it worked. Please make sure you enter the data exactly as described in the logon page.

Thank you,
Vlad
laurabel

Post by laurabel »

I THINK I have it, but I have to dash to a dental appointment. The problem seemed to be that your log-in area would NOT allow a copy/paste of the registration code. Once I typed it in manually, it worked. Of course, two browsers balked. Both said the download area was essentially untrustworthy or unverifiable or something.

I'll get back to you if I run into any jams. But now, I'm late for an unpleasant date! <g>
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I hope it will be easy. :-)

Vlad
Bahodgin

Paid, no email, no code

Post by Bahodgin »

My order number U5699885002...... Paid with Pay Pal .... 5 emails .... no reply....dispute started with paypal....this is very bad form..
Barry
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

We replied to all your e-mails, sent replies to bahodgin@fusemail.com. Apparently you haven't received them. Likely because of some filtration (spam filters?) at fusemail.com.

The problems is not with our side but with that e-mail box (bahodgin@fusemail.com). Please advise an alternaitve e-mail address to contact you and we will re-send the license there.

Thank you,
Vlad
Bahodgin

MIssing code order number U5699885002

Post by Bahodgin »

NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you. We have just re-sent the registration e-mail to all four addresses. Please check your e-mail boxes.

Thank you,
Vlad