Neat video in fcp

general questions about Neat Video
BERNDR

Neat video in fcp

Post by BERNDR »

Hey guys just installed neat video in fcp mac ... but i dont have any manual settings to play with nor can i manually adjust the image ,,, is that normal ???
do you really just apply filter and it does it all automatically???

if not please let me know where do i find settings all other filters are normally in my third screen called filters .
and when i apply reduce noise i cant see that filter has been applied the only thing that happens is that it asks me to render the footage again

thanks for the help in advance
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Do you use two or more monitors? There is a bug in FCP that may cause some problems when the plug-in settings are on the secondary monitor. Please make a screenshot of the Filters tab after you added Neat Video to a clip and send it to support [at] neatvideo.com, we will check if the Options button is where it should be.

Thank you,
Vlad
BERNDR

Post by BERNDR »

NVTeam wrote:Do you use two or more monitors? There is a bug in FCP that may cause some problems when the plug-in settings are on the secondary monitor. Please make a screenshot of the Filters tab after you added Neat Video to a clip and send it to support [at] neatvideo.com, we will check if the Options button is where it should be.

Thank you,
Vlad
Thanks i ve sorted that, but now my Final Cut Pro keep crashing i keep getting msg that crash is related to neat video :(
its impossible to leave it to render it always crashes
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please send a screenshot, crash log, and preferably a small test project that allows to reproduce the crash to support [at] neatvideo.com. We will analyze the collected data and find the cause. Then the solution should become clear.

Thank you,
Vlad
BERNDR

Post by BERNDR »

Sorry for delay ,,, been too busy working on a feature film ... the render usually takes about 45 -60 hours and now with the neat video crashing up the system its almost impossible to finish the job ... must say neat video has some great features but it is extremely unstable application..... :(

NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please send the crash log, and preferably a small test project that allows to reproduce the crash to support [at] neatvideo.com. We will analyze the collected data and find the cause. Then the solution should become clear. The problem generally may be caused by a combination of such factors as version of FCP, version of Quicktime, FCP memory settings, project settings. A test project will help reproduce the crash and localize the issue. The crash log will be very useful too.

The crash logs should be in:
/Users/<username>/Library/Logs/CrashReporter
/Library/Logs/CrashReporter

Please look there for logs related to Final Cut Pro and if you find any please e-mail them to me for analysis.

Thank you,
Vlad