general questions about Neat Video
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:34 am
Hello there, I'm a newbie here and hope I'm not asking something that is common knowledge amongst this forum of experts. However, a satisfactory answer wasn't on offer after a good search.
I am a degree student with a project involving editing down a ten minute documentary. I have been digitising my video in Final Cut Pro 5 as HDV1080i PAL .mov files, wherein it seems some of the footage very noisy - presumably because of the high gain settings on the camera. Neat Video looks like just the tool to clean up my files, but I have a few questions:
- Is the Neat Video FCP plugin compatible with Final Cut Pro 5? (Forgive me if I am unsure of the exact version, though I can find this on request.)
- Is the plugin compatible with HDV1080i PAL video?
- If I find that the plugin is not suitable for the project, is there any way to cancel my licence and have my money refunded? i.e., Is there a certain amount of time when you are able to say you aren't satisfied?
If any of the above should render my plans for Neat Video infeasible, can you suggest a different solution? Many thanks in advance.
- Posts: 2261
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:12 pm
No, version 5 of Final Cut Pro is not supported by Neat Video. There is no known way to resolve that besided upgrading to a newer version of FCP.
Neat Video Pro plug-in can process any HD footage.
There is free Demo plug-in, please kindly use it to test Neat Video BEFORE purchasing a license.
Neat Video team
noise reduction for video and photos