HD Rendering in Vegas 8.0 issue

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
damianero

HD Rendering in Vegas 8.0 issue

Post by damianero »

Hi
I have a demo version of NeatVideo, im using Vegas 8.0, and I'm running on Vista x64.

The main problem is that when i start the render, the noise reduction is only in the center of the footage, and the top left corner

the bottom and a bit of the right side are not changed.

I've noticed that when i go to Options -> Preferences -> Video tab , and click on Default All - in the preview window for a moment everything is fine, but when i hit render, it's messed up.

The video size is 1920x1080
Im really looking forward to buy this plugin, but this bug is making a big barrier :)
NVTeam

Re: HD Rendering in Vegas 8.0 issue

Post by NVTeam »

damianero wrote:Hi
I have a demo version of NeatVideo, im using Vegas 8.0, and I'm running on Vista x64.

The main problem is that when i start the render, the noise reduction is only in the center of the footage, and the top left corner
This is a limitation of the Demo version (see feature map for more details), it processes a part of each frame. The Pro version does not have such limitation.

Best regards,
Vlad
edgard

Post by edgard »

NVTeam wrote:
damianero wrote:Las Vegas Ballys Hotel
Hi

This is a limitation of the Demo version (see feature map for more details), it processes a part of each frame. The Pro version does not have such limitation.

Best regards,
Vlad

I was told that the pro version does have the limitations but I didn't hear it from a very reliable source. I am so pleased to hear differently.
edgard

Post by edgard »

edgard wrote:
NVTeam wrote:
damianero wrote:New Las Vegas Shows Las Vegas Mirage
Hi

Best regards,
Vlad

I was told that the pro version does have the limitations but I didn't hear it from a very reliable source. I am so pleased to hear differently.
I'm guessing that this thread is dead... Maybe I will find some action on another thread here???