Neat Video Saved My Life

general questions about Neat Video
dparmar

Neat Video Saved My Life

Post by dparmar »

Neat Video Saved My Life, I Just Got Brand New Camera's Sony NX5 (in Brisbane Australia) Shot a Wedding Reception for a Large Customer, Not Knowing the Full Ins and Outs of the Camera, i Used them and Left the Everything on Auto, Thinking it will be safe... What a Mistake, the Cameras are Really Awesome and Great Image Quality, But the Auto Gain, and leaving the Gain Limit on Auto Was a Bad Idea, the Cameras were shooting at most times on 12, 15 and 18db, During Dancing and Low Light times, such as Dinner and all… After getting the footage back home and in the edit lab, I was really worried, and almost was crying, as the Customer was V ery Imporant, so i Googled search "How to Reduce Noise in Video" and Neat Video Came up, I purchased this product and am so glad to spend the $ 120.00 AUS, on the Product, it Fixed all my gain issues and also removed the low light noise (White Little Dots on screen).. So Thanks you Neat Video Keep it up… I am still in render Mode as the Video is 5 Hours and In HD… So I am needing to use 5TB OF Hard Disk Drive Space to Render this Video... Maybe you Guys can get a Hardware Card which may reduce Render Times.... and ALSO Please Find a Way to Include your Filter in EDUIS... Please Please Please....
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

That is great to hear, I am glad the filter helps you save the footage.

We keep working on efficiency and I am adding your voice for Edius too.

Vlad
noir

Re: Neat Video Saved My Life

Post by noir »

dparmar wrote:5TB OF Hard Disk Drive Space to Render this Video...
You're rendering out uncompressed video?
Consider using an intermediate format like Cineform (lagarith or huffyuv if you want to stay uncompressed)... sure eases space requirements on filter runs :)
jpsdr

Post by jpsdr »

You can use freeware lossless codec like Lagarith, HuffYUV or UT Video.
I've very recently discovered this last one, i strongly suggest it.