errors with new nvidia GTX 680 (kepler)

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
icicle22

errors with new nvidia GTX 680 (kepler)

Post by icicle22 »

I realize that this is a brand new chip and it has a ton of processing power for accelerating everything I do inside of Premiere Pro 5.5 on the PC. I have been using an Nvidia GTX570 prior to this without issue.

However, when I try to use acceleration with the NeatVideo plugin, a dos box pops up and begins spitting out multiple messages about errors in the Cuda processing for GTX 680. If you need the exact errors I can gladly post them.

I guess I am assuming that at this time the GTX680 is not yet supported but that there will be an update that will enable me to utilize this card sometime soon. I have several other plugins and the default premiere GPU accelerated ones that appear to be working fine at this time....so it must be possible.

Any input on the status of this would be greatly appreciated.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Yes, it looks like there is a problem with those new drivers used by 680 at the moment. We are investigating this issue and will likely update the plug-in once we find a solution. Please contact support [at] neatvideo.com for early access to test builds that we will prepare. Please make screenshots of the error messages you receive (starting from the very first one in that terminal window), they will help us diagnose the problem.

Thank you,
Vlad
icicle22

Post by icicle22 »

Will this work?
NVTeam wrote:NVTeam"]Yes, it looks like there is a problem with those new drivers used by 680 at the moment. We are investigating this issue and will likely update the plug-in once we find a solution. Please contact support [at] neatvideo.com for early access to test builds that we will prepare. Please make screenshots of the error messages you receive (starting from the very first one in that terminal window), they will help us diagnose the problem.

Thank you,
Vlad
icicle22

Post by icicle22 »

Here is one more that happens as soon as I enable the GPU acceleration. I don't know if the different color at the first line means anything different.

NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Thank you very much. I will send you an e-mail now.

Vlad
icicle22

Post by icicle22 »

NVTeam wrote:Thank you very much. I will send you an e-mail now.

Vlad
I didn't receive anything via email, other than the notification that there was a reply to this topic. Can you possibly resend?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

It was sent to the e-mail address you used to purchase the license.

Vlad