Any news on rendering bug FIX?

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
deceres

Any news on rendering bug FIX?

Post by deceres »

Hello, several weeks passed after FcproX 10.0.7 release and there is still no news about fixing the glitching frame rendering bug that affects NeatVideo, too.
Nothing from Apple, nothing from you... actually NeatVideo is still unusable... could you please give any suggestion?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Unfortunately, we cannot fix Apple bugs (programming errors) in FCPX, that is not technically possible. The bugs are in FCPX itself, so we all need to ask Apple to fix them ASAP.

Please use this specialized form they provide: http://www.apple.com/feedback/finalcutpro.html

Thank you,
Vlad

P.S. You may also want to try the workaround mentioned in our webpage (using the Opacity parameter in FCPX).
deceres

Post by deceres »

That means that ASAP means 4 months?
I've sent almost 40 requests to Apple support without any answer. should I cover mysel with gasoline and fire me in front of Apple headquarter in order to have any support?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

I am amazed by their speed (lack of it) as well.

At least that workaround seems to work for now..

Vlad
deceres

Post by deceres »

do you mean to set transparency to 0.99?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

I think it is measured in percents there, so to 99.99% (anything less than 100%).

Vlad
deceres

Post by deceres »

Hello Vlad,
unfortunately this trick does not work... the glitching frames are still present even on this new OSX 10.0.3 release.

I've noticed less glitching frames... but still they are...
If I do'nt apply any effect besides NV it's going pretty good but if I make any correction.... it's the same old story.

Do you know if Apple is going to release FCPROX 10.0.8 shortly?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Unfortunately I don't know, they don't say. I hope it will be soon after this OSX update.

Vlad
grapegraphics

Post by grapegraphics »

Hopefully NOT cursing this but, after the 10.8.3 OS X update, the flashing frame/green anomaly is FCPX 10.0.7 seems to have rectified itself. Hopefully we can all move on :-)

Jb
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Unfortunately not for all machines. Our tests shows that at least on some machines the bad frames are still there. So we are still waiting for FCPX 10.0.8 update.

Vlad