Rendering Problem with Premiere Pro CS6

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
Gonkz

Rendering Problem with Premiere Pro CS6

Post by Gonkz »

I just bought the Neat Video plugin. Works great in preview. I can scrub through a whole clip and see that it's cleaned up each frame nicely. However, when I go to render the effect or export the clip with the effect applied, about half the frames come out as solid green.

Like this:

Obviously this is a big problem.

I haven't found anything about this online though my problem is similar to one that's happened in FCP: http://www.neatvideo.com/nvforum/viewtopic.php?t=852.

What's going on here?

System Specs:
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz
16 GB memory
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

This does NOT look like the problem in FCPX. Those FCPX glitches looked differently and were caused by a bug in FCPX itself.

This kind of corruption looks new to me. We will probably need more details about your hardware and your project. First of all, which video card is used in your computer? Which version of video drivers is running?
Is the video card (GPU) used by Premiere's Mercury Engine (you can check that in Premiere's Project Settings)?
Is the GPU used by Neat Video (you can check that in Neat Video's main window: menu Tools > Preferences > Performance)?
Is the problem reproducible if you disable use of GPU in both places?
If it is still reproducible, please create a fresh new test project with just one short clip and only one effect (Neat Video) added to that clip, make sure the problem is reproducible and then send that test project to support [at] neatvideo.com for direct tests. Once we can reproduce the issue on our computers, we most likely can find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad