Issues with FCPX

questions about practical use of Neat Video, examples of use
manoucho

Issues with FCPX

Post by manoucho »

Hello!

First of all congratulations for the great plugin, it shows impressive results.

I am editing a complex project in FCPX 10.1.1 and unfortunately experiencing 2 issues with the plugin:

* When I apply Neat to a clip inside a compound clip, when coming back to the main timeline, FCPX crashes.

* Also, a lot of clips "forget" the settings I've given to them. The clip is processed as I want, but if I open the options window again, it says no profile and I have to start everything again. The strange thing is that Neat says that the clip is Full HD, when it is actually an interlaced 1080i. The clips that "work" (i.e remembering the settings) are shown as 1080i, and the ones that forget are shown as 1080p.

Any idea how to move forward ?

Thanks!!!
Emmanuel
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

For each individual problem, please prepare a reproducible test case:
- a precise description of the steps required to set up the test project and then leading to the problem(s);
- a sample clip or clips used in the test case; please use short clips;

and e-mail it to support[at]neatvideo.com. We will receive the test case, follow your steps and use your test clips to reproduce the issue. Once it is reproducible on our machines, we can identify the cause of the problem and either fix it or pass it to Apple (if the problem is in FCPX itself).

Thank you,
Vlad