Neat Video and Premier Pro CC 2014

general questions about Neat Video
Flyboy

Neat Video and Premier Pro CC 2014

Post by Flyboy »

Is any one else having problems getting Neat Video to render clips on the timeline? I keep getting the Adobe Video Preview error saying Error Compiling movie. I have the best of equipment and edit on a Mac.

It seems to work sporadically. In PP CC I never had this problem. On the plug in for NV it says it will work with PP CC but there is no mention of CC 2014. While NV support is trying to find a solution I'm getting the feeling that NV is not 100 percent compatible with CC 2014. Thoughts?
Flyboy

PP CC 2014

Post by Flyboy »

I was just informed that 3.6 update came out yesterday for PP CC 2014 but it did not solve the problem.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

It could be that the problem is specific to the install of Premiere CC 2014 on your computer or to the project you work with. Please try to prepare a small test project allowing to reproduce the problem and send it to support for direct analysis.

Thank you,
Vlad
sijimo

Post by sijimo »

This error is very common with 2014 and especially 2014.1 version of Premiere. I think it's a bug introduced by Adobe. I have the same problem with Twixtor and other plugins in 2014.1 version.

Filled the bug report form already
mathewlisett

Post by mathewlisett »

that happens with theres specific filters working alongside others that dont like each other. so you need to do some test and figure which plugin it is.