Urgent: wrong input frames on Premiere Pro CC 2014

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
Antonio Dal Mas

Urgent: wrong input frames on Premiere Pro CC 2014

Post by Antonio Dal Mas »

I just bought the most recent version of Neat Video for Windows and I'm currently using it for a music video on Premiere Pro CC 2014.
However, after I click on a clip and add noise reduction with Neat Video, when I play it back it shows another part of the clip and not the one I originally put in the timeline. Unfortunately I noticed this only after applying noise reduction to every single clip of the project, so when I played it back after rendering the whole video was completely messed up.
On your site it says this is a known issue, so why wasn't it solved on the latest version of Neat Video? You say the only workaround is to nest every single clip, but that means creating lots of nested sequences which is a real pain in the neck.
I must finish this project in the next couple of days and this bug has messed up my workflow. What can I do?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
NVTeam

Re: Urgent: wrong input frames on Premiere Pro CC 2014

Post by NVTeam »

Antonio Dal Mas wrote:On your site it says this is a known issue, so why wasn't it solved on the latest version of Neat Video?
Because the problem is NOT in Neat Video, the problem is in Premiere itself. Premiere contains a programmer error (aslo known as bug) that causes this issue. The only way to fix the problem is for Adobe to fix the bug in Premiere. Unfortunately, they decided that it can wait and haven't fixed it yet even in the recent versions of Premiere.

The only available workaround is described in our webpage.

Thank you,
Vlad
Antonio Dal Mas

Post by Antonio Dal Mas »

Ok thanks, so I have to nest every single clip then?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

If a clip is cut by Premiere then it is probably the only solution at this point.

Vlad
WhoisRip

Post by WhoisRip »

I have this issue and have already reached out to Neat Video AND Adobe (after Neat Video said it's on Adobe's end). I understand Neat Video's position maintaining that fact that it's all on Adobe's end.

HOWEVER, I don't have this issue with Neat Video v3 ...I NEVER have, once. Which leads me to believe it is, in fact, a coding issue that can be solved on Neat Video's end.

If it doesn't occur in v3 , there's no reason why it should be happening in v4.

Frustrated and would like this fixed ASAP please. Don't want the added "remedies" that add a bunch more time to the workflow. I just want it to work seemlessly like v3 does.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

It is certainly discouraging to see that you do not believe us.

Please download the latest update of v4. We have added the same workaround to v4 as one used in v3. It is not ideal but at least it will look like working.

The problem is still at Adobe end and until they fix the bug you are going to receive less accurate results. You may just not notice that as easily.

Vlad