Mac Version?

suggest a way to improve Neat Image
dinny

Post by dinny »

hi,
Just wanted to let you know there are other very interested mac users. I have tried the demo on a PC and can't wait for the mac version.

i hope it will run on Photoshop CS

thanks!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you for your message. We are now preparing a new beta-version of Neat Image for Mac and expect that it will be ready for release soon as well. It will work with Photoshop CS.

Vlad
dinny

Post by dinny »

If you are looking for beta testers, let me know! I'd be happy to!
Last edited by dinny on Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Sure. Thank you!

Vlad
glgray

Post by glgray »

NITeam wrote:Sure. Thank you!

Vlad
I would also be very happy to help beta test. I a bit of experience in testing software and have tested Adobe Illustrator, Mac OS, and number of other apps.

All the best,

-- Gary L. Gray
dinny

Post by dinny »

any news on the mac version?
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

We are fixing the last bugs now before going for the next round of beta-testing. We were almost there but few more bugs were found in our own tests.

Vlad
dinny

Post by dinny »

Glad to hear things are progressing! How/where can I find out when it's available?
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

The beta version will be announced to beta-testers (including those who will be invited to the next round of testing).

The release version will be announced on the webpage and in the announcement section of this forum.

Vlad
JonO

Hoping for something soon!

Post by JonO »

Hi Vlad,

I'm checking in again on this thread to see about the upcoming Mac version. I'm glad you're making progress.

I am evaluating one of your competitors, Noise Ninja 2.0, which runs on OSX, but does not yet include a Photoshop CS Plug-in.

I'm curious about how the two products compare (I shoot with a Canon D60 and 1DMarkII) and am most-interested in seeing a Photoshop CS plug-in version of NI for the Mac.

JonO.