Photoshop plugin

general questions about Neat Image
chas57

Profiles in 2.5

Post by chas57 »

Will the old profiles work in 2.5 pro+ and the plug-in? Also, will the plug-in work with PS Elements 2.0? Thanks... chas
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

How old?

The plug-in will work PS Elements 2.0.

Vlad
dbookbinder

Plug-in availability for Home users

Post by dbookbinder »

Vlad,

For some reason you have not answered my question regarding the plug-in version of Neat Image's availability for Neat Image Home users. Is it just for the Pro version, or can Home users buy it as a separate item?

Thanks,
David
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

David,

Excuse me, I missed you posting - too many posters talk at the same time on different topics in one thread.

Regarding the plug-in as a separate item, this is not available now. It may become available in the future. We are considering this option.

The plug-in for now is only available within the Pro+ edition. In the future, plug-in in Home edition may become available too but there is no definite plan for this.

Vlad
dbookbinder

Plug-in for Home edition

Post by dbookbinder »

Vlad,

Okay, thanks. I'll check in from time to time. I have no real need for the Pro version, as I'm mostly working with 8-bit images and don't process them in batches. But, it would be nice to be able to work within Photoshop.

- David
drog

Post by drog »

I just wanted to let you know that the plug-in works well with Corel Photopaint.

Thanks for your time and effort in assisting me.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Great! Thank you for the feedback.

Vlad
rzurga

Post by rzurga »

Seems to work with Paint Shop Pro 7 too!

Regards, Robert
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

NITeam wrote:David,

Regarding the plug-in as a separate item, this is not available now. It may become available in the future. We are considering this option.

The plug-in for now is only available within the Pro+ edition. In the future, plug-in in Home edition may become available too but there is no definite plan for this.

Vlad
Hi

I also would appreciate an plugin for the home edition. When I bought the home edition (it was the only product at that time) you just dropped the LZW support for tiff files, which is a really big disadvantage for me. I don't need the 16 bit stuff of the pro version, I only want to get back the LZW support from the 1.x version. With the plugin I could have direct access to my files again. I woluld be really happy if you release a plugin for the home edition.

Regards,
Andreas
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Thank you for your comments. We will consider this.

Vlad