Moving batch jobs in filtration queue

suggest a way to improve Neat Image
rzurga

Moving batch jobs in filtration queue

Post by rzurga »

Although this is eventually doable by other means, i.e. placing currently queued jobs on hold and then adding new ones it would be nice to be able to move the jobs up and down the filtration queue.

For example, right now I am doing a big batch with my old pics which will take hours and hours. Meanwhile I made and downloaded from the camera a few new pics that I'd like to process now. I added the new pics to the queue and then put a hold on all jobs queued so that my new pics will be done now. Then I re-queued the old jobs. It works, but would be a nice touch to be able to just move the jobs up and down either with dragging or with a up/down buttons in the filtration queue window. Or maybe adding a filtering parameter that would be the priority number, say from 1 to 10 based on which the queue would be sorted.

Just an idea...

Regards, Robert
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Yes, we also thought about a better queue management functionality. These plans were moved back for a while, but when our current work on plugin version of the filter is finished we will return to them.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Kind regards,
Vlad