Neat Video 3.6 adds support for CUDA 6, new AMD GPUs and new host applications.
The updated Neat Video plug-ins include:
- · Added support for DaVinci Resolve 11 / 10 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
· Added support for Nuke 8 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
· Added support for SGO Mistika 8.2+ / Mamba 2; (Windows, Mac, Linux)
· Added support for Scratch 8; (Windows, Mac)
· Added support for DustBuster+ 6; (Windows, Mac)
· Added support for After Effects CC 2014 for Windows and Mac OSX
· Added support for Premiere CC 2014 for Windows and Mac OSX
· FCP X: the FCP plug-in has been tested with the version 10.1.3 of FCP X; the recommended version of FCP X is now 10.1.3 or newer
· Windows and Linux versions updated to CUDA 6: added support for new NVIDIA GPUs with Compute Capability 5.0 (such as GeForce GTX 750 Ti and more)
· Mac versions: Added support for several new AMD GPUs based on Pitcairn, Tahiti and Hawaii chip series, for example, R9 270, R9 280, R9 290 etc.
· Mac versions: Improved support for the coming Mac OS X 10.10
If you did not use Neat Video before please try Demo editions of Neat Video plug-ins for supported hosts.