Improved command line support

suggest a way to improve Neat Image
Pawel

Improved command line support

Post by Pawel »

Would it be possible to improve NI's command line handling so that: a) multiple parameters would be transferred to single instance of NI, b) there was a possibility to autoprofile such images while still being able to specify filter preset?

Re b) - it looks like limiting factor is format of command line: I cannot specify filter preset without specifying noise profile. The cure would be to enhance command line support with options (neatimage.exe -i input_file -o output_file -p filter_preset) or some wildcard telling NI to autoprofile (neatimage.exe input_file output_file AUTOPROFILE filter_preset).
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Yes, we have this in our working plan. I don't think it is reasonable to complicate the command line format with more switches. Even staying within the same format, we can add the functionality you ask for.

Thank you for the suggestion,

Vlad
Pawel

Post by Pawel »

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm waiting for new version eagerly then - or can it be intermittent release? Right now to feed NI I'm using VisualBasic macro which works well but is sensitive to screen resolution (it uses SendKeys). :)