Windows and Mac on same license?

general questions about Neat Image
taob

Windows and Mac on same license?

Post by taob »

I don't know if this has already been asked in one of the other forums, but if one buys the Windows version, is one entitled to use the Macintosh version as well? Or perhaps only have that as a "feature" of the Pro+ version? Or perhaps have a discount for those who need both Windows and Macintosh support?

C1 DSLR Pro uses this approach... one license entitles you to run one copy of C1 at a time, on any platform. The SE and LE versions do not allow this. It's one way to entice people to buy the Pro version.

Someone asked this in one of the Fred Miranda forums, so I thought I would forward it on here.
NeatImage Pro Plus 5.0 + dual Opteron 244 + Windows XP SP2 + FreeBSD 5.2
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Our Windows and Mac versions are still quite different products featurewise so we have to treat them as separate products.

Rigth now we can provide a discount to anyone wishing to order Neat Image for both platforms (please contact us by e-mail for that). If you are a registered user of Windows version we can either shift your license to the Mac version for free or provide a discount on purchase of a license for the Mac version.

Vlad
taob

Post by taob »

Great, I shall pass on the information. As usual, thanks for the speedy response!
NeatImage Pro Plus 5.0 + dual Opteron 244 + Windows XP SP2 + FreeBSD 5.2