Mac question re: Registration

questions about practical use of Neat Image
nero_design

Mac question re: Registration

Post by nero_design »

I use an old Mac running OS9 for internet use.

I have a new Powerbook with OSX that I use for my Photoshop work. It is not configured for internet use. When I looked at registration, the Powerbook attempted to connect to the internet.

I have tried the free trial version on my Powerbook and am keen to purchase the Pro version of the software. But any donwloads and registration will need to be done on my older iMac.

Thanks

nero
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

There is no problem. If you follow the download and registration instruction on your OSX computer then Neat Image will work just fine.

Best regards,
Vlad
Nikonian

This isn't really a helpful response

Post by Nikonian »

I am having trouble finding the registration process on my OSX mac as well. I came here looking for help, and found only "read the directions."

I DID read the directions. I followed the install and registration steps. It still doesn't work.

Please post step-by-step instructions, with details, so those of us who are having trouble can use the software that we paid for.

Thank you.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I invite you, as well as anyone else who experiences the same trouble, to contact the support personally so that we could give the most accurate and specific advise in each particular case and, at the same time, learn about the most common problems people experience to find ways of improving our procedures and instructions.

Thank you,
Vlad
Last edited by NITeam on Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikonian

Post by Nikonian »

Sorry about the confusion. I was looking for a quick solution online so I could get up and running on my own. Vlad has helped me out, and I'm all set.

Thanks, Vlad!