Adobe Photoshop Cs2 books for beginners

questions about practical use of Neat Image

Adobe Photoshop Cs2 books for beginners

Post by Guest »

Can someone please give me the names of some Adobe Photoshop Cs2 books for beginners. I don't know anything about Photoshop Cs2 but I'm looking for some books for beginners. I would to learn to restore black and white and color photos. Thanks.

Gerald Sr.
Dan

Photoshop CS2 book for Beginners?

Post by Dan »

Since I've used PShop for quite some time I'm not sure I can best judge if the book I'm about to recommend is the best one for total beginners to Photoshop, but I suspect that since it is very well written with very good examples and clear writing it may in fact be good. Don't be put off by the sheer no. of pages.

This is the book:
Adobe Photoshop CS2 for Photographers by Martin Evening.

I found that many topics which are hard or near impossible to understand in the PShop manual, or other books is explained very clearly. This back has an excellent section on photo restoration (bw or color).

See if you can find a copy at a bookstore so you can browse through it.

Dan
yngdiego

Post by yngdiego »

"The Photoshop CS2 Book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby is OUTSTANDING! If you don't mind his humor (and I don't), any digital photographer shouldn't be without this book. It doesn't teach CS2 per say, but shows you how to use CS2 features to enhance/fix your digital photos.
tbside

PS CS2 Book

Post by tbside »

Hi!

If your a photographer or not reference books Tim Grey writes are written in a way that everbody can understand with a minimum of head scratching.

Take a look at "Color Confidence" at your local Barnes & Noble.

It's a real winner!!!

Ciao,

TB