Why do my Neat treated images go kinda pink

general questions about Neat Image
tulyar

Why do my Neat treated images go kinda pink

Post by tulyar »

My first question to the forum as I have just joined so I hope someone can help me out

I have bee n using Neat for for a few weeks now and with a fair degree of success. However I have suddenly discovered this evening that after treating my normal Adobe processed images with Neat they have taken on Pink/Magenta cast, especially so along defined edges

I dont recall messing about with any of my trial and error settings but after a bit of detective work I have discovered thus far that this only appears if I include sharpening as part of the Neat processing. If I choose noise reduction only the effect does not appear

I would appreciated any suggestions

Kind regards
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

There shouldn'b be anything like that in output so if you get results with changed color then please submit a bug report and send to support a sample image, noise profile and filter preset that have to be used to reproduce the effect. We will reproduce it (hopefully) and will check what is causing it and what to do. It may be a bug, or it may be a problem of the image itself.

Thank you,
Vlad
tulyar

Why do my Neat images go pink

Post by tulyar »

Thank you for the prompt reply. I understand where and how to submit a bug report but how do a I attach an example image for you to peruse

Kind regards
Bob
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please attach it to an e-mail and send this e-mail to support (at neatimage.com).

Thank you,
Vlad