File limitation in batch mode - unconfirmed

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image

File limitation in batch mode - unconfirmed

Post by guest »

I'm having trouble getting 6235 images to be processed under batch mode. I can select them 2000 at a time yet it stays on the first item in the queue and I have to eventually cntrl-alt-del ,under Windows XP to shut the Neatimage program down. It wont let me select more than 2047 at a time. I have Pro version It is supposed to have unlimited number of file processing.
Any one else have this problem?
Thanks
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I have received your bug report by e-mail and then replied also by e-mail but my message bounced from your mail server. Could you e-mail an alternative e-mail address please?

Thank you,
Vlad

Email address to Vlad

Post by Guest »

I don't know why it was bounced castl84@swbell.net is this the email address you sent it to? if so try lacastle@swbell.net
We do run mailwasher, what is your email I can make shure that it comes through that way.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I sent that e-mail to castle84@swbell.net, as you specified in the message (not castl84@swbell.net as you write now).

I will re-send the message to both e-mails.

Please accept e-mails from *@neatimage.com

Thank you,
Vlad

email correction

Post by guest »

Sorry Vlad, I misspelled my email in the last messge you did send it to the right place castle84@swbell.net is my email. I have recieved it now. And I'm working on my reply, as to the screen shot just send as attachment to support at neatimage.com? I have screen shot of the warning message too,
Thanks,
Stephen
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Yes, please send as an attachment to support at neatimage.com

Thank you,
Vlad