Neat Image Home+ Only Processes 1 File - unconfirmed

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Image

Neat Image Home+ Only Processes 1 File - unconfirmed

Post by Guest »

I send multiple files to Neat Image Home+ from XnView, and have been doing it since version 5.1. I currently had 5.2, and accidentally sent 88 files to Neat Image. An error message appeared that "Window does not have scroll bars", then Neat Image put up error messages for being over 50 files. So far so good....

Then Nest Image stopped processing the first file, and then stopped responding altogether. When I used Task Manager to end the program, it then would no longer do multiple files - it only creates 1 job from the first file and then stops. I then found version 5.25 on your site, uninstalled the old version, removed all references to Neat Image in the registry, installed 5.25, and it still only does one file at a time!

How to I reset the Home+ counter, which is clearly stuck on 50? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Post by Guest »

I ran Neat Image outside of XnView, and it worked fine with multiple files. It still doesn't work with XnView, and I don't know why the crash changed that, but unless you something I don't it apparently isn't a Neat Image problem.

Thanks again!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Probably a Windows restart will help in this situation. I wil try to reproduce this effect. Could you submit a bug report please?

I have tried to send many files to Home+ v5.25 and it accepted 50 of them and started processing as expected.

That error message - "Window does not have scroll bars" - who shown it, XnView or NI?

Thank you,
Vlad