SDK available?

general questions about Neat Image
vineas

SDK available?

Post by vineas »

I searched and the last time this question was asked was about 3 years ago, so I thought I'd try again - is there an SDK available? If not, are there any plans to provide this?

An SDK would be very important for me - I spent alot of time building some custom software for fast processing of images at the events I shoot, and switching out to a different program to remove noise is a no-go, it would take far too much time.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

There is no public SDK at the moment. However, I guess it may be not really necessary to do a deep integration of the filter into your software (if you mean this when asking about an SDK). Probably the filter could be integrated into your workflow by using the existing standalone Neat Image application via its command line interface or using the Neat Image plug-in via the plug-in interface.

Anyway, I suggest to discuss these issues privately to see what could be done in this specific situation. Please send me an e-mail.

Thank you,
Vlad
Noa Cantin

NI SDK available?

Post by Noa Cantin »

Hi,

we are current users of Neat Image. We have exactly the same need (as was stated in the message posted sat Apr 01, 2006 by vineas) for the integration of Neat Image inside our software. An SDK would be desirable.

Could you please contact me through e-mail to inform me of the current possibilities?

Thank you.

Noa Cantin, R&D Vision Globale, Montreal, Canada.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Hi, could you please send me a direct e-mail (see my profile) and we would discuss this matter in details.

Thank you,
Vlad