dumb basic Neat Image question from computer challenged newb

general questions about Neat Image
doncapecod

dumb basic Neat Image question from computer challenged newb

Post by doncapecod »

I downloaded Neat Image a few weeks ago. I was able to right click on any image and Neat Image icon was included in the dropdown. I could open the pic that way until about a week ago. I was fooling around wih the settings (I'm computer illiterate) and now I can't open an image that way. I have to open Neat Image first and then find the image I'm looking for.

Is there any way I can get back to the original way I could do it? This doesn't involve photoshop. I'm using other editing software (Digital Image Pro)

TIA,
Don Watson :? :cry:
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Try to select Send To in the popup menu, the Neat Image icon will most likely be there.

Vlad
doncapecod

Post by doncapecod »

Thanks for responding. The icon is on the 'send to' drop down, but when I click on it it's like a screen refresh. The image does not pop up in NI.
Like I said I probably did something wrong when I was fiddling withthe setup, but I don't know what I did. Computer challenged is a stretch for me. Hope you or someone can help.. :o

NITeam

Post by NITeam »

It would be good to see what settings you have in Neat Image Options now. It may be that NI is instructed to use an invalid noise profile or to do profile matching with no profiles at all. Could you describe or make photos of all Options tabs. You can send these to support by e-mail, there is no need to post here.

Vlad