Nikon D1X Raw 10MP profiles

look for ready-made device noise profiles and offer your own ones here
spxxxx

Nikon D1X Raw 10MP profiles

Post by spxxxx »

Hi

I am just about decided on neatimage and would like to source the profiles for D1X raw files preferably by someone who uses the 10MP option in Nikon Capture or CS2

Thanks Simon
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

I hope forum members will reply if they have some ready-made profiles for RAW images from D1X. I just want to mention that you can start using Neat Image without such profiles as well. You can follow the basic workflow (or a version for PS) that uses the Auto Profile function to build a new profile for every input image you process.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
spxxxx

Post by spxxxx »

NITeam wrote:I hope forum members will reply if they have some ready-made profiles for RAW images from D1X. I just want to mention that you can start using Neat Image without such profiles as well. You can follow the basic workflow (or a version for PS) that uses the Auto Profile function to build a new profile for every input image you process.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
I have used the demo with the auto profile in standalone so I can see the full image - even though jpeg but would love the raw profiles before spending - I could create profiles but I am colour blind and would not trust my own results :roll:
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Do not worry about colors. If you select an area with no details then Neat Image will build an accurate profile.

Also, you can try to work with RAW images using the Neat Image Demo plug-in (included in the Demo edition) in PS CS2. I believe the plug-in is already available in CS2 by now.

Vlad