About future Neat Image 6.0 upgrade from version 5.8

general questions about Neat Image
SpaceRay

About future Neat Image 6.0 upgrade from version 5.8

Post by SpaceRay »

Hello,

After trying different noise reduction software I agree with you that you have the best one and give wonderful and spectacular results. :shock:

I want to buy a licence BUT I do not know if it would be a good idea to buy it know :roll:

I mean, now is version 5.8 so I think that soon it will appear the version 6.0 which will NOT be a free upgrade as any of the 5.x versions.

I think it would not be a good idea to pay now for the 5.8 version and then have to pay again for the 6.0 version

So, please, please, I want to know how much should I pay to upgrade from version 5.8 to 6.0 when it is released? . :?:

I was thinking to pay for the Pro Edition +

Perhaps could be a good idea to buy the small home edition licence for now and when the version 6.o arrives upgrade to the Pro Edition.

Do you have any other ideas ?

Congratulations for such wonderful sofware you have and keep the good work

Waiting for your anser I send you my kindest regards

Thanks very much
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

If you purchase a license for v5.x then you will be able to upgrade to version 6.0 for free.

Thank you very much for your kind comments about Neat Image.

Best regards,
Vlad
Last edited by NITeam on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceRay

Post by SpaceRay »

Thanks for your answer

So I can buy the 5.8 version now and then get also the 6.0 for free, that is a very good news :D :P

I asked this question because of the text that can be seen in the purchase page

By purchasing a license and becoming a registered user of Neat Image you will:

Get free updates (minor modifications with the same major version number, for example, updates from v5.0 to any v5.x)

So as it puts that you get only free updates withinh the same major version I was thinking that I should pay for the version 6.o that is not in the same version.

But if you tell me that I will get the 6.0 for free then I am not afraid to buy the 5.8 version :wink:

Thanks very much
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Yes, it says that and there is also one more line below that one, please check it. :)

Vlad
SpaceRay

Post by SpaceRay »

NITeam wrote:Yes, it says that and there is also one more line below that one, please check it. :)

Vlad
You are right, there is one more line about this that I did not see before, or al least, did not understand it well

Now that I read it again can see it right

The missing line is this here

Enjoy reduced upgrade prices for new major future modifications of Neat Image or get a free upgrade (at least for one major version change)

Today I will buy it because having tried it with many pictures it gives on nearly all them a wonderful result, although is not the 100 % perfect solution, because it depends on the picture kind and the picture profile making, but anyway is a wonderful software.
SpaceRay

Post by SpaceRay »

have you added this line here recently in the purchase page ? As I did not see it before

Free upgrade to the next major version: if you purchase a license for v5.8 now then you will receive v6.0 (when it is released) for free.

I have just bought the Neat Image full Pro edition

At first I was not going to buy the Photoshop plugin, because I thought that was not needed but after working with many images and looking in other forums I have realized that the plug-in is important and adds more features and is easier to use throgh photoshop than in the the other version at least if you are using it very much

I am not interested in the batch process for now, because I want to be sure that I can control each one of the images
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Yes, we added it to make this point even more clear.

Thank you for becoming a registered user! Welcome to the community!

Vlad