Paint Shop Pro X2 Profile Problem

general questions about Neat Image
hdarb

Paint Shop Pro X2 Profile Problem

Post by hdarb »

I'm using Neat Image Pro+ version 6.0 (32-bit). I have placed my camera profiles in the Neat Image profile folder.

When I use the stand-alone version of Neat Image, the program has no problem matching my photo's EXIF data to the correct profile. However, when I use the plug-in version in Paint Shop Pro X2, the program can never auto match the correct profile. When I tell it to auto match the profile, I get the message that either the matching profile doesn't exist in the folder (which it does), or that the matching ISO value cannot be found in the EXIF data (I've checked, and it's there).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plug-in, which didn't help. I've verified that the plug-in is looking in the correct profile folder.

Is this a known problem with using the plug-in version with PSP X2? Is there a way to correct this problem?
hdarb

Found my answer...

Post by hdarb »

Okay, I did a little more searching, and I found my answer here http://www.neatimage.net/forum/viewtopic.php?=&p=5639 Apparently this is a problem with PSP, and not Neat Image.