Opening a photo problems.

general questions about Neat Image
haugen84

Opening a photo problems.

Post by haugen84 »

Hope u guys can help me.

I use mye Canon EOS 450D and take picture in RAW format. I use Adobe Lightroom to open pictures. And then rightclick one of the pictures and open it in Photoshop CS4.

Then I change file to 8 bit, so I can save in JPEG format. Save my picture, but when I open picture in Neat it looks funny, alot of noise and white spots.

Anyone can help me?

NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Do you check the image at 100% zoom or something less than 100%?

Vlad
Last edited by NITeam on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haugen84

Post by haugen84 »

NITeam wrote:Do you look at the image using 100% zoom or something less than 100%?

Vlad
I am not sure what u mean. In photoshop i am lokking at the picture at 20% because of the big file, if that is what u mean?

When I open picture in Lightroom (RAW) I select sRGB as mode. And save file from photshop as sRGB as mode.

The example above is screenshot from neatimage to the left, thats the look of the picture before editing it.
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please look at the image at 100% instead of 20%. Then the spots should disappear (I think this is a result of using the 20% zoom).

Then please process the image in Neat Image, save the output image and then open it in LR or PS and compare with the original.

Thank you,
Vlad
haugen84

Post by haugen84 »

NITeam wrote:Please look at the image at 100% instead of 20%. Then the spots should disappear (I think this is a result of using the 20% zoom).

Then please process the image in Neat Image, save the output image and then open it in LR or PS and compare with the original.

Thank you,
Vlad
Ok =) It works now =) Thank you so much =)