in 64 bit version there is no noise profile equalizer.

general questions about Neat Image
Vasily

in 64 bit version there is no noise profile equalizer.

Post by Vasily »

I have established 64 bits the version.
Before I used 32 bit version.
In it there was an "noise profile equalizer" of tones allowing is more thin to choose degree of processing for defined a range of brightness.

In version 64 bit "noise profile equalizer" is absent :(, why it have cleaned and whether it will be returned in following versions?

Vasily Smirnov
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Yes, it will be added in the future versions.

Vlad
Vasily

Post by Vasily »

About! Excellent news!
Thanks!

For me very demanded function
But I have noticed that very often I used the same adjustment - indexes in shades are lifted in top, and indexes in light areas are lowered downwards.
Usually in light areas of noise it is much less and besides they are less appreciable.
Therefore each time to me was necessary to make the similar amendment.
Whether it is possible to make preservation of installations "noise profile equalizer" what to load their one click mice?

Wait!
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

We do not plan to add such an extra functionality to the equalizer. In principle, a correctly-built and fine-tuned profile should automatically apply different filtration to bright and dark areas. Fine-tuning reflected by the noise equalizer ensures that.

Vlad
Vasily

Post by Vasily »

NITeam wrote:We do not plan to add such an extra functionality to the equalizer. In principle, a correctly-built and fine-tuned profile should automatically apply different filtration to bright and dark areas. Fine-tuning reflected by the noise equalizer ensures that.

Vlad
It is clear, but only the author of a photo can definitively solve, in what areas and with what degree it is necessary for it to clean noise, and it depending on that where will be used a photo.
:roll:
Vasily

Post by Vasily »

Thanks big that have added a colour equalizer.

New kind more evident and convenient than previous.

Very big request - make please that at a circle choice "at once all" change on the schedule was made at once for three colours simultaneously. And that is very inconvenient to drag one for another points for all three colours.

Thanks