how to use it?

general questions about Neat Image
beckhamel

how to use it?

Post by beckhamel »

hello!

i am a old version neat image user where before this is plug it in my Photoshop and later i click on the f9 button to get the desired image that i want without having to do any auto profiling and etc.

and today when i install a new version i have to do auto profiling and etc, and some msg saying the selection is too small. how do i make the selection larger?

i need to reduce the image noice especially on the human face but everything i try do not work out. Please, can someone walk me on this step by step? Please?
NITeam

Re: how to use it?

Post by NITeam »

beckhamel wrote: i am a old version neat image user where before this is plug it in my Photoshop and later i click on the f9 button to get the desired image that i want without having to do any auto profiling and etc.

and today when i install a new version i have to do auto profiling and etc
I think the new version will work the same way as well, after you successfully process one image.
beckhamel wrote: and some msg saying the selection is too small. how do i make the selection larger?
There are two options:
1) you can simply ignore that warning (it is not critical error anyway);
2) you can stop and manually draw a larger selection in a flat featureless area with visible noise and click Auto Profile again;
beckhamel wrote: i need to reduce the image noice especially on the human face but everything i try do not work out. Please, can someone walk me on this step by step? Please?
Please try the regular quick start guide for the plug-in version. In the step III of the guide, please use my recommendations above.

Thank you,
Vlad
beckhamel

Thank You

Post by beckhamel »

Vlad.
I think I got it. Thanks for the fast response!