PSP Photo and Neat Image plug in?

general questions about Neat Image
ocwildlife

PSP Photo and Neat Image plug in?

Post by ocwildlife »

Hello, I've loved and used Neat Image for 2 years, and I remember being able to add the plug in to my PaintShopPro9. Can I also do that on my newer PC, Windows7, Dell XPS, into the newly downloaded PaintShopProPhotoIII? I just downloaded the trial version on this new pc, which I don't have the old version on here yet of PaintshopPro or PS6. Do I have to have the dll for photoshop on this machine to be successful?

Can I still add NI into Corel PSProphotoIII as a plug in, [which one ??} or will I have to get the stand alone? thnx

Or should I just get the stand alone, associate it with PSPPhoto plug ins later and worry about all the Windows 7 bugs and PShop until later? :wink: thnx

Sorry it sounds confusing right now. I have the new PC and am making some decisions about my processing workflow in the future, and not sure yet about which programs I will use more often. The first rule was making sure I have Neat Image on it! ;~)
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

Please download and install the Demo edition. The Demo edition includes the plug-in, which works in PSP as well. The installer of the Demo edition will find your installed PSP and will offer to add the plug-in to PSP. You just have to confirm that and the plug-in should then become available in PSP, after you restart PSP once.

Hope this helps,
Vlad
ocwildlife

Post by ocwildlife »

thnx Vlad, I will work on the download now. I appreciate the help! [and happy to continue what I had on my old pc. ;~)

My PC is a 64 bit. Can I still achieve this with the 64 bit edition? thnx
NITeam

Post by NITeam »

PSP is 32-bit, so you need the 32-bit plug-in.

Vlad