A few feature requests

suggest a way to improve Neat Video
Fifonik

A few feature requests

Post by Fifonik » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:59 am

1. Sometimes Neat Video finds "strange" areas while I click "Auto Profile" button.
I can select another area manually.
However, I'm a bit lazy so it would be nice if I was able to click something (the same button with key-modifier or other button) and plugin find _another_ area automatically. May be this time it would be better.

2. "Auto fine tune" button does not make sense just after "Auto Profiling", so I believe it must be disabled if the profile was build using "Auto Profile" button.

3. It would be nice if I was able to build single profile using different areas and/or different frames if this improve profile and following filtering quality (some parts of frame can be light, others -- dark and noise information in these areas might be different).

NVTeam

Re: A few feature requests

Post by NVTeam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 am

Thank you for the suggestions 1 and 2, that makes a good sense.

Regarding the 3rd idea, it is very similar to the way manual Fine-Tuning (not Auto Fine-Tune) works now. Please double-check the description of manual Fine-Tuning in the Device Noise Profiles section of the user guide (look for "Case of manual profiling").

Thank you,
Vlad

Fifonik

Re: A few feature requests

Post by Fifonik » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 am

3. Holy moly... I was using Neat Video "incorrectly" for years. I should have read the manual %-)