Premiere Pro makes PC unusable while rendering/exporting with NeatVideo

general questions about Neat Video
Spawner777

Premiere Pro makes PC unusable while rendering/exporting with NeatVideo

Post by Spawner777 »

Hello,

As the title says, i have a problem. (or maybe i don't) With NeatVideo, while exporting my whole pc get's unusable: cursor stuttering, audio/video from youtube gliching, ecc. I want to add that my Pc resources are not used at the maximum capacity while i do encounter this problem. Also with NeatVideo on, i cannot even scrub through my timeline even at 1/8 quality preview while without it, i can happily watch 4k drone footage without even a framedrop. Don't get me wrong, i'm absolutely in love with NeatVideo, but i want to know if it's just me or it is a normal behaviour.

Cheers!
NVTeam

Re: Premiere Pro makes PC unusable while rendering/exporting with NeatVideo

Post by NVTeam »

No, that doesn't seem to be normal.

Please check if you perhaps do something like this in the project. Also, please see this article for some more ideas on how to avoid any unnecessary slowdown in Premiere.

Thank you,
Vlad
Spawner777

Re: Premiere Pro makes PC unusable while rendering/exporting with NeatVideo

Post by Spawner777 »

Hello,

RESOLVED. My problem was that in NeatVideo Performance settings was set to render with CPU only, after optimisation insteat it switched to GPU only giving me 3.8fps instead of 1.7fps. I was before exporting aprox in 6min and now it takes just 2min without any glitch whatsoever.

Thank you so much, wish you a great day!