Copy/Paste Attributes not working in Vegas Pro 17

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
Lorraine

Copy/Paste Attributes not working in Vegas Pro 17

Post by Lorraine »

New NV user here - I'm on Win10, Vegas Pro 17.

When I try to copy/paste event attributes from clips that I've applied NV to, the pasted attributes show the NV plugin in the plugin chain, but without any of the settings that I had adjusted on the original clip. I have to rebuild the profile / redo all my adjustments. (My video clips are very dark with lots of movement, so I do mostly manual adjusting.)

I was editing bunch of clips in a project by themselves, applying NV as I went. Due to the nature of my project, reusing Profiles/Filters from clip to clip didn't give the right look, so most of the time I started from scratch. However, now that I've copied these clips back into my master project, all the clips show NV in the plugin chain *without any of the settings adjustments.*

I can save every clip from the original project as its own profile/preset if I need to, but that will be a lot of work on top of the work I've already done. Is there any way to genuinely copy/paste the NV attributes from clip to clip? (Or to copy/paste the clip with the attributes intact?)

Thanks!
NVTeam

Re: Copy/Paste Attributes not working in Vegas Pro 17

Post by NVTeam »

Thank you for reporting this issue. We could also reproduce it on our test machines and are working on a solution.

Kind regards,
Vlad
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

NVTeam wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:56 pm Thank you for reporting this issue. We could also reproduce it on our test machines and are working on a solution.

Kind regards,
Vlad
Awesome, thank you!
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please try to update to the latest version available in your account.
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

NVTeam wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:44 am Please try to update to the latest version available in your account.
Yes, that fixed the issue! Thanks so much!!