Neat 4.1 Font size problems in a 4K monitor

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
Manuel_Rey

Neat 4.1 Font size problems in a 4K monitor

Post by Manuel_Rey »

I am using Neat V4.1 OFX in a 4K monitor. As you can see nuke fonts are the correct size, but Neat is not and I can't get to the menus like that.
What I have to do in order to have access to the menu's again and the font size to follow the system size, please. Windows 10 pro and Nuke 14.

Thanks for your help.

Manuel Rey
Attachments
Neat 4.1.jpg
Neat 4.1.jpg (171.33 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
NVTeam

Re: Neat 4.1 Font size problems in a 4K monitor

Post by NVTeam »

Could you clarify why you use the very old version 4.1 and not the latest version?

Vlad
Manuel_Rey

Post by Manuel_Rey »

The reason is simple. The company that I work for only has this version. I still don't see the relationship between an old version and the fact that the interface does not account for the screen resolution. Can I have a solution for this other than your version is too old?, you need to upgrade?
Simple interface design thing. The application should take in consideration the screen resolution in order to load the proper font size. I tried to lower the resolution to 1920X1200 and no dice, the same thing continues to happen. Clearly this is a bug.

Kind regards,

Manuel Rey
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please submit a bug report using this page.
We will check the details of the config, account, product, etc. and see what can be done. There may be no easy solution with such an old version.